10.1.12

~Let's twist and shout~


Salam.

this is also another impromptu. guess i can't take my fingers off from the keyboard. if it can scream, it would probably cry this one out loud,"Hey lady. Get ur fingers off from hitting me. u've pressed me hard enough. u're killing me softly!" yeah, rite ;P

reading from the topic, most would probably think of dance moves. groove to the music, twist and shout, having fun with the rest of ur friends from the same clan, most probably. birds of a feather flock rogether, they say. 

yup, that's one way of interpreting that title. i would love to write about twisting the fate or as muslims would say as qada and qadar.

i still remember an episode i watched in Oasis but i've really forgotten the title and that ustaz shared info of d meaning of qada and qadar and the types of qada. please refer to http://www.islamgrid.gov.my/rukuniman/qadadanqadar.php for more info :)

ok, in my previous post i've written about my strength that can b my weakness and i've also touched on nawaitu, at the end of the post. sometimes, we've done the best in life but it'd turn out to be the opposite. can we call it as a twist of fate? or can we say it as a blessing in disguise? b it any way, at the end of d day, Allah knows what's BEST for u, right. d only thing is that always put Him first.

i know i'm in no position to say this out loud. i've just been on this earth for 3decades++ (hehe) but looking at things happening in my life, the best recipe for me is enduring things with great patience. after u've set ur nawaitu and think through before executing (which i still need to practise more as sometimes i can b incautious. sigh.), pray sincerely and if u r patient enough, u'll see more and u'll b thrilled with surprise what Allah has in store for u. 

well, i have my way of twisting and shouting. dat's one tiny part of me. so how do u do urs?  ;)

*Taken from fb notes, dated Thurs, 21 Jul 2011*

No comments:

Post a Comment